Hello everyone! I was nominated by Jackie of the Vibrant Dreamer for the Versatile Blogger Award (read her post here). I haven’t been tagged in a while, so I was excited to see this. Right before I was about to upload this post, I was also tagged by Geraldine from Geraldine Talks (see her Versatile Blogger post here). Since I was nominated for both in a short time period, I thought I would combine both nominations into one post. Thank you Jackie and Geraldine!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 Facts About Me
1. I’m sure you’ve heard that I’m an Aquarius if you’ve been following me for a while. I LOVE astrology, so I’m currently trying to learn more about it! While Aquarius is my sun sign, my moon is Sagittarius and my rising is Libra.
2. I feel like I’m always SUPER obsessed with one artist/band. Right now it’s Halsey (what a shocker), but in the past I’ve been crazy about The Pretty Reckless, Taylor Swift, and Avril Lavigne. Once you’re an artist on this list, chances are I’m probably buying your music forever.
3. I think I started writing poetry when I was in elementary school. Some were in a song type of format and weren’t very good, but that’s how I dealt with any issues I was having. I also wrote a lot in high school because I had a difficult time, and now I’ve recently gotten back into it. I feel like I do tend to write more inspirational poems nowadays than before!
4. If I had to get another pet right now, I would get a guinea pig. I’m in the process of sorting my life out and don’t have the money to get one at the moment, so, surprise, this isn’t happening anytime soon. I had a guinea pig when I was younger, and he was so cute.
5. I’m definitely more of a night owl than a morning person. My mom is one as well, and my grandma was too. I probably learned this trait from them. If there’s something exciting (or I have work/responsibilities), I’ll get up, but chances are I didn’t go to bed at a decent hour.
6. I bought an oracle deck not too long ago, and I’ve been loving it! I’m terrible at readings still, but I try to pull a daily card whenever I can. Plus, my deck is animal themed, so I’m honestly just excited to see which animal I’ll draw for the day.
7. Somehow, I’m fairly clumsy, but I’m also athletic. To be honest I don’t know how these traits coexist with each other but they do. I’ll go score some goals in a game, and then trip outside of Starbucks the same day. It’s pretty great.
Who I’m Nominating
- Leanne – Rambling Woman
- Fifi – A Fairytale Dream
- Gayle – Love Her Savvy
- Gemma – Enter My World
- Becky – Strikeouts and Sprinkles
- Rachel – Another Station Another Mile
- Keeley – The Longest Road to Walk
- Kelcey – Life Reimagined, Y’all
- Jenna – The Chic Cupcake
- Denise – Weesi’s World
- Melanie – Untamed Melodies
- Sam – Sam Space
- LP – The Newbury Girl
- Justyna – Justyna4life
- Olivia – Flowers and Long Hours